Posted by Congoleum Breckenridge on August 9, 2009, 11:45 pm
Bruce Richmond wrote:
If we were able to charge EV's on the Company's Dime,
the IRS will surely tax us for it.
Posted by YouDontOwnMe on September 9, 2009, 3:34 pm
Congoleum Breckenridge wrote:
1. Taxation is the taking of property.
2. You can NOT delegate a right to somebody else that you yourself do
3. You do NOT have the right to take my property just because you want
it or because you will use it for the benefit of society.
4. Since you do NOT have the right to take my property for those
purposes, you can NOT give that right to any other entity.
5. Since you can NOT give that right to the people, the people do NOT
have that right.
6. Since the people do NOT have that right, the people can NOT give the
right to take my property for those purposes to the State.
7. What applies to you, applies to everybody else as well.
We hold these truths to self-evident, that all men are created equal...
And if you don't understand that, here's the link to a movie that will
explain it to you in pictures:
Oops, the superstitious belief in the myth of authority has been exposed
for what it is.
Posted by user on September 9, 2009, 8:29 pm
Taxation is the price you pay for a civil society. Go visit Somalia and
see how well your ideas work.
Posted by email@example.com on September 10, 2009, 2:29 am
Taxation is the price paid for tyranny. I only need to go to Ruby Ridge
or Waco to see how well YOUR ideas work.
p.s. I notice you didn't address any of the other guy's numbered points.
Posted by user on September 10, 2009, 3:26 am
I did, "Taxation is the price you pay for a civil society" says it all.
As terrible as what happened at Ruby Ridge and Waco was, the numbers
involved were minute compared to the 330,000,000 or so Americans that
benefit from tax based services. There is no Libertarian Utopia and
never will be, grow up.