Hybrid Car – More Fun with Less Gas


register ::  Login Password  :: Lost Password?
Posted by Norman Dowds on January 4, 2005, 7:36 am
The device to which I refer is a panel containing all the necessary dc
isolation equipment , busses , shunts etc . For example as produced by
OutBack or Trace . I think the item to which you refer is simply a switch
which if it would work as spec'd could be mounted inline with a T class
fuse. However , there is much more functionality than inverter isolation in
a DC disconnect . Outback provides a good description of this genric system
component .

This Thread
Bookmark this thread:
  • Subject
  • Author
  • Date
please rate this thread