Posted by Bill on August 4, 2006, 10:22 pm
Any of you ever try Turtle Wax Ice? I'm almost out of wax and a friend
suggested I try it.
Posted by Davoud on August 5, 2006, 12:58 am
I don't advocate one brand over another. I would note, however, that
through my cousin, a collector of antique Chryslers, I have met a
number of other collectors. They all use Meguiars products
usenet *at* davidillig dawt com
Posted by Bill on August 5, 2006, 3:01 am
I read the bottle. I was surprised to read the following:
1. Can be applied to hot surfaces.
2. Can be applied in full sun.
3. Apply to the whole car, wait 5 minutes, then buff the whole car.
4. Doesn't leave white residue in the nooks and crannies.
5. Can be applied to plastic pieces (between the windows on a Prius)
without turning them white.
Sounds too good to be true.