Advanced PG Diploma distance learning programme on Renewable Energy, gives
an opportunity to learn about the fastest growing sector in the world, sitt
ing in the comfort of your home/office.
- A two years Advanced PG Diploma with an exit option after a year leading
to a PG Diploma in Renewable Energy
- Covers technologies such as solar, Wind and biomass, growing at a double
- Study through web-based Virtual Learning Environment
- Lectures from renowned experts in each field during face-to-face interact
ion or through webinars
- Developed in collaboration with UK Open University and Ministry of New &
Renewable Energy, Government of India
- Approved by Distance Education Council (DEC), India
- Open for International students also
A bachelors degree in Mathematics/Physical Science/Technology or equivalent
with minimum cumulative grade point average of 6.0 on a 10 point scale or
equivalent as determined by TERI University, wherever letter grades are awa
rded, or 55% marks in aggregate (of all years/semesters of the qualifying e
xaminations) wherever marks are awarded.
For more information about the programme, kindly go through the link: http:
//www.teriuniversity.ac.in/APGDRE/ or contact the University for further de
tails at the below mentioned.
Manager - Placements & External Relations
Phone: +91 11 26122222, 26139110, 26139011