Hybrid Car – More Fun with Less Gas

Special type of flat solar collector

register ::  Login Password  :: Lost Password?
Posted by Paul-Henri Trauner on September 19, 2003, 7:52 pm
I'm researching into solar thermal panels in which the cooling fluid
(water or air) is sandwiched between the glass cover and the absorbing
surface (usually the cooling fluid is right behind the absorbing plate)

Pros and cons + references, i.e. links, commercial names, research
reports, etc.



Posted by Jack on September 19, 2003, 8:06 pm
I have hot solar relectric energy panel filed with air.
Do you mean solar heat panel , solar electric energy panel or both ?
Paul-Henri Trauner wrote:

Posted by Paul-Henri Trauner on September 23, 2003, 7:52 am
 Jack wrote:

solar heat panel

Posted by Cosmopolite on September 19, 2003, 10:51 pm

Paul-Henri Trauner wrote:

I believe that what you are after are called " trickle-down collectors " (