We are pleased to announce our new website for the first Sustainable
Living degree program in America at http://www.mum.edu/sustainable_living/ .
* The B.S. in Sustainable Living / Environmental Science covers seven
* Self Sustainability
* Renewable Energy
* Sustainable Agriculture
* Eco-Architectural Design
* Green Business and Entrepreneurship
* Social-Ecological Interface
* Real-world internships and professional certifications are a
featured part of the program.
* Consciousness-Based education develops your mind and body as the
basis for creating sustainability in the world.
* Our students take one course at a time -- they're immersed full time
in the course for about 4 weeks -- and then move on to the next
* The University serves organic vegetarian meals daily -- often with
locally grown produce.
* Upon graduating, students have the option of taking a one-year MBA
with Sustainable Living emphasis.
We welcome your comments.
Maharishi University of Management
Fairfield, IA 52557
641 472-7000 x4021
Let me guess what the locally grown produce in Iowa would be mostly....
RepubliKKKan Cabbage heads of course.